Errand Runner Xpress Job Description:
- Flexible hours – you determine when you want to provide delivery services and for how long
- Paid by the delivery – on average, delivery drivers receive 50% of the amount billed to the client
- Drive will be responsible for timely delivery of packages, and documents, for various businesses as well as individual customers to include lunch deliveries.
- Driver will be required pick-up and drop-off documents and packages from customers’ office, homes and deliver package(s) to indicated address.
- Errand Runner Xpress is a parcel delivery service and does not transport people only packages.
- The driver will act as an independent contractor, driving their own vehicle providing excellent customer service.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Solid knowledge and driving experience in the city and surrounding areas.
- Drivers must have a registered, insured and inspected car, SUV, pickup truck or van less than 12 years old
- A current Tennessee driving license or valid out-of-state license with clean driving record.
- Driver must be neat and presentable to public as not tarnish the Errand Runner Xpress brand name.
- Driver must be comfortable using a smartphone and apps
- iPhone 5 or newer with iOS version 8.1 or higher. Android phone with Android version 4.2.2 or higher.